About the Book
- Assess how your child feels about the Sabbath
- Identify the seventh day of the week as the Bible Sabbath
- Rehearse how enjoyable the Sabbath can be
- Develop a predictable weekly schedule
- Plan ahead of time how to make the Sabbath a delight for your child
- Love Jesus and appreciate the Sabbath more
By completing the activities at the end of the book, you will discover how your child feels about the Sabbath. Write down his/her answers to the questions. Your child can color on a separate sheet of paper, then cut and paste into the book. Buy two copies! Save one to be completed a year or two later and then compare how your child has grown in his/her thought processes and attitudes.
By completing the parent section, you will be inspired to think of creative ways to make the Sabbath more meaningful and delightful for your child.
When finished, this becomes a keepsake book preserving your child's thoughts and pictures for years to come!